June 18th, 2017
Interview with Greg Pruett, founder and President of the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance
Segment 1 - Greg talks about the difference between the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground laws, and why Idaho is lacking on both accounts
- Why you and I have to be active in protecting our own RKBA, and not rely on politicians to do it for us
Segment 2 - The ISAA's accomplishments
- Citizen action in action
Segment 3 - using a drone to keep the media honest...or just to punk them!
Segment 4 - Pardon my French, but...
- The class that has me punmped up and ready to charge into battle...and you can take it, too!
June 4th, 2017
On Today's podcast:
* anoither week, another terrorist attack in the UK
* Swedish girls and women accused of racism for reporting rapes, groping, molestation by Muslim refugees
* The #1 reason Trump was right to shi'ite-can the Paris Climate Accord
* Texas "bathroom bill" nears passage
* pregnant "man" in Portland (North Korea, go ahead and nuke Portland...we'll give you that one)
* Video games/pop culture in general being used to brainwash and indoctrinate Generation.com
* How to fight back: picket your local media outlets
April 27th, 2017
On today's podcast:
* the other side of the United/Dr. Dumbass story comes out...and it's not as the lamestream media led us to believe!
* "trans" insanity...do you like the women you date to have female parts, or the men you date to have male parts? Then you're a "transphobe"!
* the nightmare scenario many of us have been dreading for years is getting closer to becoming a real-life nightmare...and conservative snowflakes are too cowardly to acknowledge it, even though it's going on right in front of their faces.
* how to Fight Back: it won't cost you a dime, it'll just take some guts...and practice
* who says it's all bad news...poetic justice for some ISIS scumbags
April 23rd, 2017
* Welcome to Earth Day 2017, and the "Rally for Science", being held around the world
* Fight Back Boise - rally at Capitol, second one in as many weeks that we didn't hear about and therefore couldn't counter-rally
* Slantsman estimated attendance to be 1,000, but show no full-crowd pictures.
* if it had been a grouplike the Tea Party, or the ISAA, they'd have estimated it at 300.
* Bill Nye on gloBULL warming vs. what real scientists say about it
* Medieval Warm Period and Little Ice Age
* Climate change advocates start with pre-convieved conclusions, manipulate data to prove their desired outcome.
* How to Fight Back - the importance of calling loca talk radio shows/writing letters to the editor
* Weenie in a Hybrid
April 15th, 2017
On today's show:
* the stupidest question I've heard a reporter ask in a looooong time
* have you heard of "taqiyya"? what you need to know
* airlines and temper tantrums
* Gov. Butch Otter (RINO-Idaho) vetoes grocery tax repeal bill
* what the hell am I trying to do here?